Welcome to xsvCommunity

Forums

Ring of Elysium

“Ring of Elysium is a multiplayer online battle royale shooter. We need more feedback to create a better polished game. With players joining the game earlier, we can understand our players better and adjust the final version accordingly.”
Forums

Everyone needs a little RAINBOW ! ! ! !

Check out our community Rainbow Six Guide !!
Guide

ArmA 3

ArmA Forum

My WWI German Gewehr 1888/05 Commission Rifle, also known as the Gew 88/05 S, Dated 1890. Made by Ludwig Loewe in Berlin. It is in fantastic shape for being 127 years old, pics do no justice i had to resize several time be able to upload and i have a few more of the receiver stampings, that it wont let me upload

20171211_083322.jpg

Edited by Mojo
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2017 at 6:39 AM, Mojo said:

My WWI German Gewehr 1888/05 Commission Rifle, also known as the Gew 88/05 S, Dated 1890. Made by Ludwig Loewe in Berlin. It is in fantastic shape for being 127 years old, pics do no justice i had to resize several time be able to upload and i have a few more of the receiver stampings, that it wont let me upload

20171211_083322.jpg

Very nice piece of history there! I'd love to see some of the stamps.

for some reason i am restricted on file size per thread, wont allow me to add more photos

I will get pics of my live fire WW2 battle rifles British Enfield #4 Mk1 dated 1942 and a Russian Mosin 91/30 dated 1936, I shoot both every time I head to my parents, they own 8 acres there is about 1000 acres of forest behind that. the Enfield cost me 2 bucks a trigger pull .303 is expensive.

A day at the range + finishing my .300 black out rifle = 😁😁

FB097BBC-3098-4777-BCB8-AA32807A3FE1.jpeg

46F8FBD3-EA48-47AD-B9A7-B9C4943EFC38.jpeg

Something happened to the photos.  Apologies not quite sure.